CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - July 18th

When I got home, hubby said that he saw a preview for "The History of Chickens", it'll be on WJCT Wed at 9pm he said.

I don't know if that's only in our area or nationally, but thought I'd throw that out there.

Quote:
Awwwha!! I'm so glad she has a good home and he loves her
love.gif

Thanks! So much for the 2 showgirls, can't wait to watch them grow!!
droolin.gif

All of FIL's other chickens have names like "Spicy, Rotisseree, Mild and Medium." I asked him today what he was going to name his new girl, he says probably "Sweetie" or "Sweetheart" because she's so docile. My MIL thinks he's officially crazy!

That's Awesome
celebrate.gif

Quote:
clap.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
clap.gif

bow.gif
Just in time - I need a ton of things, and tractor supply carries NONE of it! You are my new bestest friend!
hugs.gif

Hey everyone...just for the record. It was about Sept last year that ALL of my original Seramas came down w/ the AVI POX virus. Mine just had the dry pox, but my brother lives about 10 minutes from me, and his caught WET & DRY pox about 3 weeks after mine. It's caused by mosquitoes and I STRONGLY suggest you vaccinate as it's an obvious problem. The vaccine is cheap, but you have to inject in the wing web...

They carry the vaccine at Jeffers
celebrate.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
Definitely leave him at home next time!! I have dark exhibition RIRs hatching out on Monday...doesn't that just make you want to
droolin.gif
? LOL

OK Kelly here is a laugh for you. Hubby said I can talk to you next time. He wants the RIR's.
lau.gif

lau.gif
I have a dozen eggs that went in the hatcher yesterday, so we'll see how many hatch.

Quote:
We just had one in Ocala yesterday. You can buy, sell, or trade poultry or whatever else you want. I'll be having one in Polk City, but probably not until September. So who's doing August?!?!

Back
Top Bottom