CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - July 18th

Quote:
It's ok, Clipping his today and a bit more of hers. Right now they are living in my son's room. (Don't ask)
hide.gif
He loves his little duckies. Thank you for helping us out.

He has planned a 10X10 outdoor walk-in aviary with 2 sets of doors to pass through for flight security, to house "Yin" and "Yang"
Bigger if he thinks he can get away with it, lol. I think max I will go is 15x30
lau.gif
Lots of plants, and bushes and green things and such, oh gonna be so spoiled.

Southern Chick and Chickenzoo all the silkies are doing well in their respective brooders and being loved on to death and named.

Glad to hear they made it to the house w/no problems. Love the names. They will be so friendly w/him keeping them inside. Mine were outside in a flight cage & when I clipped mine & put them in the yard they still stayed friendly & they will come up & still eat close to you. Also you can get cat food from family dollar for like 2.00 a bag & they love it. That is the protine that I give mine--Just to let you know that forgot to tell you that sorry.

Quote:
lau.gif
Definitely leave him at home next time!! I have dark exhibition RIRs hatching out on Monday...doesn't that just make you want to
droolin.gif
? LOL

OK Kelly here is a laugh for you. Hubby said I can talk to you next time. He wants the RIR's.
lau.gif

Hi, Thought I would let everyone know that Jeffers supply has a ten percent off coupon right now until the end of July if you need supplies. I bought new auto waterers and vaccines I needed. The code is " TEN OFF " Happy shopping.
yippiechickie.gif

~SunSetsWest~ :

Quote:
Awwwha!! I'm so glad she has a good home and he loves her
love.gif

Thanks! So much for the 2 showgirls, can't wait to watch them grow!!
droolin.gif

All of FIL's other chickens have names like "Spicy, Rotisseree, Mild and Medium." I asked him today what he was going to name his new girl, he says probably "Sweetie" or "Sweetheart" because she's so docile. My MIL thinks he's officially crazy!​

Back
Top Bottom