CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - July 18th

Quote:
Yeah...that's a good idea. I will do that, too, when I get a chance. Just to re-iterate..you ARE FOR SURE BUYING my bbr oegb pullet, right? Cuz, if not, I am only going to sell her w/ the little bbr cockerel. They make a cute pair
smile.png

Thanks!

Yes I am... You wanted $5 right? I am 99% sure I am going to make it. If for some unknown reason I don't make it, I will still get with you to get her (unless of course you sell her as a pair at the swap, of which, I would understand). But like I said, I am planning to be there, chickenzoo has some Polish and Sultans I want too.

Quote:
I agree that it is good to have a list and post what you are bringing, but don't think it would be wise to remove when someone calls dibs. The reason is there have been many times when a person calls dibs and then doesn't show up to get the bird, or change their mind when they see it in person, or find something else and change their mind. I know many people would not INTENTIONALLY do that. I am one of them! I had to have Annika take my birds a few swaps ago (due to work at last minute), and I HAD dibs on seramas, but since I couldn't see them in person, I opted not to buy them. I hope you understand what I'm saying. I'm not good at explaining things through text!

~4kidZ
~FBF

I am also glad you brought this up... I see a bird posted I am interested in, of course I haven't seen it in person yet and/or there is another of the same type that is better looking I would feel bad that I opt not to get theirs. It's not INTENTIONAL, but it happens.

~SunSetsWest~ :

I will be bringing...

1 pair 9 mo.old Black Orps, VERY NICE!

A boat load of black Orp babies from 3 wks to 8 wks.old

2 Blue Orp pullets about 8-9 wks. old

Can bring a trio of Silver Splash Sweds hatched 4/4/09..will not bring the ducks unless someone wants them

Sumatra babies in black, dun and blue, from 3 wks.old to 6 wks.old

Also may have a few Blue and black Ameraucanas about 8wks.old

If the blue pullets are not spoken for I would like them. Also I am always interested in Ameraucanas.
Still looking for Royal Palm turkeys!!! Anyone???​

Last edited:
Someone PLEASE post the address I use mapquest...
fl.gif
fl.gif
Its way easier on me... I get lost driving in a circle.... Can't wait...Making a new pen for my new chickens
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Here ya go:

CLICK ON MAP ABOVE TO ENTER your addy and get directions

cya there!

Directions to the swap.

If south of ocala:

Take I-75 north to exit #358 go east (right) on hwy 326 go 3 red lights and make a left on West Anthony Rd go 1 3/4 miles. To 9285 west anthony rd. When you pull in take the dirt road to the right near the fence line and follow it back to the big grey barn.

If North of ocala:

Take I-75 south to exit #358 go east (left) on hwy 326 go 4 red lights and make a left on West Anthony Rd go 1 3/4 miles. To 9285 west anthony rd. When you pull in take the dirt road to the right near the fence line and follow it back to the big grey barn.

~SunSetsWest~ :

I will be bringing...

1 pair 9 mo.old Black Orps, VERY NICE!

A boat load of black Orp babies from 3 wks to 8 wks.old

2 Blue Orp pullets about 8-9 wks. old

Can bring a trio of Silver Splash Sweds hatched 4/4/09..will not bring the ducks unless someone wants them

Sumatra babies in black, dun and blue, from 3 wks.old to 6 wks.old

Also may have a few Blue and black Ameraucanas about 8wks.old

Black Orpingtons---I would love to have the pair! How much?​

Quote:
Black Orpingtons---I would love to have the pair! How much?

gig.gif
You have been e-mailing me...
lau.gif

The Orp pair have a dibs on them from firefly1v..but you never know she may not take them, I will bring babies though

Back
Top Bottom