CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - July 18th

Quote:
If you do go how much for one of the show girls?

DITTO - female for me
smile.png

*EDIT* DUH-showGIRL - gonna be Female
th.gif

LOL, actually showgirl would be I guess the breed name, but they could be boys. They are still young, so it's a guess on their sex.

I'd like to put dibs on one if we can tell it is a female, please
smile.png
I need her to be the new girlfriend of my red and blue sizzle boy. His name is Sizzie.

Anyone bringing homemade strawberry jam? Just curious. I'm having withdrawals from the jar I finished off from the PIerson swap a couple months ago. Man, that was good!

~SunSetsWest~ :

gig.gif
You have been e-mailing me...
lau.gif

The Orp pair have a dibs on them from firefly1v..but you never know she may not take them, I will bring babies though

I thought so. I'll see you there. I will definitely want some babies.​

OK...I/we just picked up 3 Showgirls at the Waldo flea market last weekend. Sorry to all you ladies that LOVE them, but, I HATE them! LOL! They give me the willies! As do all naked necked birds! But the wife LOVES them too. So any ways, we found them, she wanted, she got. Not just the one I agreed to, but 3!!(guess I am lucky she didn't get all 15, sinse the lady told her she could have them all for $30 cuz it was closing time) Aparently they are from some well known breeder in Miami and parents are Blue ribbon winners. But we all know how that goes. I am trying to convince her to sell 2. If I have any interest it may be easier to convince her. So here is a pic of the 2 pullets (I think) the cockerel wouldn't sit for the pic.
27700_ugly.jpg

One is 2 months, the other is 3 (again I think). I am thinking $15 each?
Any interest at all? There is no garantee that she will part with them yet, but if not this swap maybe at least by the next.

Last edited:
I need eggs! just a couple, don't care what they are just as long as they a fertile. CHEAP or FREE would be best. I have 2 broody silkies that have stopped laying that I can't break, just want to give em somthing to hatch.

I talked with my friend w/pheasants. She has some RG, Lady A & Silver 2-3 month old chicks for $20 each...........can not sex them- sorry. If anyone wants some let me know, as I will not bring any unless someone wants them......and what type.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Well, I definitely want one of the show girls (a pullet of course) and you didn't say how much you sell the sock monkeys/chickens for. I might have an interested kid that would want a monkey.

Back
Top Bottom