CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - July 18th

Hi gang, we will be attending this swap and we are looking for a couple of birds.

First, the kids would like a couple of more silkies, we only have 2. I think they would prefer chicks if possible.

Second, my future step-mother has a mottled chochin roo she would like a hen or pullet buddy for. I know it may be a far stretch. It could be hatchery quality, she doesn't care.

Quote:
I've got some black showgirls I'll be bringing.

Looking for seramas for my serama silkie roo . Thanks for the offer

Last edited:
Quote:
AWESOME! EE over your Silkie/EE hen? Cool! I like that one you had running around that day. Yeah bring what you got/don't need. The plastic egg trick backfired on me...both my silkies went broody! My girls wanna have em hatch something, so anything would be cool.

OH Yeah, is Chris coming this time?

Last edited:
Quote:
I've got Showgirls chicks of about 2-3 months old.

Thanks for the offer, I just haven't gotten into showgirls yet, lol.

I think DH would die.....laughing.....and wondering what happened to the poor bird.
Don't get me wrong they are cool and pretty, they just haven't stolen my heart yet, not like silkies. I think I have to give them more time to grow on me.

Quote:
barnie.gif
I PMed you back!!! I've been asking about those d*mn birds for months!
he.gif

I had told her to set two aside....that I would be down. I PMed you that I was going there this week and if you still wanted them for that price..... I can't help that the guy bought all of them........
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom