Central Indiana Poultry Show

This is an awesome show with many extremely nice birds there. Some of the top breeders in the Midwest are normally in attendance. We will be showing waterfowl, and my two year old will be showing a few birds in the youth show. He and his buddy from HSF, are both showing, so they can have a fun time together.

You do not have to fill out an entry to simply sell birds, you show up and pay for the sales coop area. You can sell outside with a permit as well, you don't have to have a sales coop per se.

I may have some extra Welsh Harlequins for sale. Depends on another person showing. (I promised her first pick of this years babies so what she doesn't want will be for sale there.) If you are looking for anything in particular this would be a great show for meeting breeders as well as possibly finding birds. There are normally many birds for sale in the Fall, but if not, you can get on breeders lists for next year. Just from word of mouth so far, there will be several breeders from within 2 hours of Lebanon, the potential for networking with people close by is spectacular! Great place to find people and birds close.

Jason K&S Waterfowl

We also have some extra Pilgrim ganders. Two are Spring hatch, and 2 are yearlings. Very nice birds, we just have too many males. They are 100% free-range, and mostly grass-fed. Would be great for eating, or showing, or breeding...or just as beautiful lawn/pond ornaments. We would be happy to bring them to Lebanon if anyone is interested. $10.00 each. (Sorry, no hens available, she just happens to be in the picture).

P3130711.jpg

Well we won't be bring two of our Sebright hens. THey are molting. You have to love this time of year. We still plan on bring two partridge sikies, one white call duck hen, one blue call duck hen, and 3 sebrights. I have tons of blue cayugas that hatched this hatch and two white call duck drake from this year that I might bring to sell. I also have several partridge silkie cockerels that I might bring to sell. Looks like it is going to be a nice weekend.

I got word yesterday that the entry exceds 1,600 birds. I believe that this is larger than Lucasville Saturday before last.
Remember that this is a one day wham bam high speed show. Be there early because there is no late in the day or tomorrow.
Probably the most up and coming fall show in the country.
See you there!

I am going and I am going to be looking for Turkeys, Geese and Muscovy ducks Exhibition quality only. I will be looking in the sales coops for birds also.

Thanks

Great show, guys! I had a really good time, the weather was great, and I scored a pair of silkied Seramas there! I was too tired at the end to take a look at the Lego exhibit next door, but I heard it was really nice. The son and daugher of my late, great, toeless Serama hen Stella took first in each of their classes, and the cockerel went RB! Yaay!

Back
Top Bottom