Change of plans

So I got a BBSO, a welsummer, and an olive egger, I'm gonna have to get some good pics of this olive egger cuz it is quite a bit larger, has thick ass legs and quite the comb

Attachments

• 20210402_130426.jpg
    20210402_130426.jpg
    629.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 20210402_130411.jpg
    20210402_130411.jpg
    558.1 KB · Views: 47
I am so jealous that you have so much green. It is still mud and rock season here, the snow just receded and nothing has started growing yet. The 'ice-age' comes every year for us.
I feel for you! I can't do the cold, I prefer it nice and toasty, lol. Don't worry spring will get to you soon enough😁

So, I have to go back to work tomorrow, should I let them go about their business with their safety door or wait till I get home to supervise?
If they've been doing well with few issues thus far, I'd leave them with access to the safety door. If that makes you nervous, or you're just not completely sold on it being safe, then wait until you're home to open it up.

If they've been doing well with few issues thus far, I'd leave them with access to the safety door. If that makes you nervous, or you're just not completely sold on it being safe, then wait until you're home to open it up.
It was very smooth minus the lowest in the pecking order, she's a bit bent but not being a total dick, lol

Back
Top Bottom