Harry horse & Charlie adventures! Horse chat & much more! Everyone welcome!

LOL, that's a very typical reaction of teens to their parents :gig

I think Harry looks like the star of the stable!

Oh I'm just an embarrassment to him right now! As you say typical teenager :gig
He is the star!! Most fancy rug down the farm for sure!!

Does Harry have any other horses around to see his fancy duds?
Scott

Yeah he does, there are 2 others in his stable block with him and they go down to the paddocks during the day where there are about 20 others altogether.
All the other horses will be jealous of his new fashion statement :bun

Last edited:
I got the most wonderful surprise this morning :D
A chicken rug for Harry from my other half! :woot

I had seen it but didn't get it as Harry has a good wardrobe already but I was very taken with it!! I said no to the other half and that I was going to save some money. He knew how much I loved it so went back all by himself to get me it as a surprise!! Love him :love

Just can't get better than that, chicken print on my horse!!

What a sweet thing for him to do!

-Kathy

I got the most wonderful surprise this morning
big_smile.png

A chicken rug for Harry from my other half!
woot.gif

I had seen it but didn't get it as Harry has a good wardrobe already but I was very taken with it!! I said no to the other half and that I was going to save some money. He knew how much I loved it so went back all by himself to get me it as a surprise!! Love him
love.gif

Just can't get better than that, chicken print on my horse!!
Aww.....I love it!! Nothing better than chickens on horses!
big_smile.png

Nice Kim! :)

What a good boy he is (and handsome too)! Looks like you have a nice day to be out with Harry.

Kim, just found this. Wow. My problem is I keep thinking Charlie is the horse. No offense intended. I just put "Charlie Horse," together in my mind . Then I see Harry is the horse.
Be patient with me for I am old and slow, and my ice cream ran out. What a neat family you have
love.gif
. A chicken horse blanket, who would have thunk, they would make one. Wonder if you can get hen aprons with horses on them.

What a good boy he is (and handsome too)! Looks like you have a nice day to be out with Harry.

Thanks Debby :D We both are fair weather riders so today with some sun and light winds was the perfect day!!

Kim, just found this.   Wow.  My problem is I keep thinking   Charlie is the horse.  No offense intended.  I just put  "Charlie Horse," together in my mind .  Then I see Harry is the horse.
Be patient with me for I am old and slow, and my ice cream ran out.   What a neat family you have  :love .  A chicken horse blanket, who would have thunk, they would make one.  Wonder if you can get hen aprons with horses on them.

Non taken at all Nancy! Think it's funny :gig Give over with the old & slow :hugs
You need to get stocked up on the ice cream!! Mmmmmmm... :drool I could just eat some now!!
Will have a check for chicken aprons with horse :highfive:

Kim, just found this. Wow. My problem is I keep thinking Charlie is the horse. No offense intended. I just put "Charlie Horse," together in my mind . Then I see Harry is the horse.
Be patient with me for I am old and slow, and my ice cream ran out. What a neat family you have
love.gif
. A chicken horse blanket, who would have thunk, they would make one. Wonder if you can get hen aprons with horses on them.

Hello My Dear Diva!
frow.gif

Are you doing ok with your cold snowy weather?
I Think it would be nice if you would be so kind as to keep it up north with you.
Thanks Much!
Your Friend
Scott

Back
Top Bottom