Chat About ANYTHING With (Or Without) Me!

Do You Want To Chat?

• No. This is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
If the tart Cherry Extract capsules don't help, I'm either gonna try increasing her water intake, or drenching vinegar.(Should the vinegar be diluted, or no?)

Gonna try every gout treatment for poultry, in hopes one will be successful.

I know you want them for your giant silkie project, but who would want to order broiler SILKIES to eat instead of another breed of boiler.
A. Black skin and meat. Ew looking.
B. Hard to pluck
C. Who could eat their adorable little faces with their head poofs and beard and aww!

Here's Big Fatty, who's 12 weeks.
She's bantam sized, hatched from Largefowl parents(Malays). She looks like a quail, & she has thick down.
Looking for a name change, she's not a big fat chick anymore.
20220830_102939.jpg
20220830_103019.jpg

I know you want them for your giant silkie project, but who would want to order broiler SILKIES to eat instead of another breed of boiler.
A. Black skin and meat. Ew looking.
B. Hard to pluck
C. Who could eat their adorable little faces with their head poofs and beard and aww!
They're no more hard to pluck then a normal chicken.

They taste good(All Silkies)

Broiler silkies are just LF Silkies in disguise(Sold as Bantams). Roosters 5lbs, hens 3lbs.

Speaking about Largefowl Silkies, I gotta put Floof on the scale again, to check his weight gain. Monitoring his growth rate, & muscle gain/Meatiness.

I also have another LF Silkie cockerel, that I'm adding to the blood line. Beginning to lose my originals due to old age.
20220825_101052.jpg
20220825_101101.jpg
20220825_101109.jpg

Back
Top Bottom