Chat :D

... Stuff. That's a good way to put it. :caf

If you really want to know, I'll have to PM you, which might not be until morning. It's getting late, there's a t-storm warning, and I'm stressed, had a long day, and want to sleep. So I might poof early.

... Stuff. That's a good way to put it.
caf.gif

If you really want to know, I'll have to PM you, which might not be until morning. It's getting late, there's a t-storm warning, and I'm stressed, had a long day, and want to sleep. So I might poof early.
I understand.

I would like to know, please.

My dad would freak... He doesn't care who I'm friends with as long as its not a guy. He also keeps pushing back the age when I'll be allowed to date. It was 14, now it's 16...
I don't think my parents really care, most likely because they don't have to really worry much considering I'm not interested in relationships. Kids my age are too immature to date.

Undergoing surgery in a few minutes. :oops: I've underwent several surgeries, mostly oral, but GAH, not like this one. Apparently they need to extract a permanent tooth, and there are NO ANTHESTETICS. Just nitrosoxide, so I'm GONNA FREAKING FEEL IT.

._.

Back
Top Bottom