Chat :D

I could, but theres not much point. It just switches up the order, bottom line is I still gotta finish them.
he.gif
Hmm have you considered online school?
g2g.... homework...
Bye cochin!
frow.gif

Sorry Cochin but I've got to head out to get some sleep. I'll catch you later though!
frow.gif

I hate highschool, school in general.

I can be smart, when I can relate what I'm learning to something I'm interested in. With school its hard to do that, and I feel like I'm rubbing my head against a cheese grader all day. Not pleasant.
x2. At least I got good teachers this year. The only problems seem to be my schedule, as I have no friends in any of my classes other than one and my lunch is at a different time than my friend's. That and I'm not sure if I'm going to be entirely interested in a couple of my subjects.

I'm scared of my Family and Consumer Science teacher...she never smiles and she always yells at us. O.O My math teacher hates me (and I'm not his biggest fan either...). He signed my Brave Card because I was 3 seconds late on the first day because I couldn't get my locker open... -_- He signs my card every chance he gets. Other than them, I love my teachers! My science teacher lets us hold her pet python, my English teacher lets us do almost whatever we want, and my Career Management teacher doesn't really make us do anything in class.

@LL98: O.O Sorry about that, mi amiga. (Gotta love pythons, though. X3 )

Well, here's my story of the day.

SO. There's a new guy in my grade who is really nice, but really annoying. I think LL98 might know just how annoying he is, and she knows I am not easily annoyed. So, he's annoying. So, of COURSE I get placed next to him in homeroom. Just absolutely awesome.
So this morning, I went up to homeroom and got all my books and whatnot for homeroom, then physics. Sat down, and then he decided to strike up a convo before class started. (@LL98: I do believe I told you that I do not like him, but I thought that he likes me.)

Him - "Hey Skyemiles." (Telltale sign, the nickname. THE NICKNAME EVERYONE CALLS ME. HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE FIND THAT OUT??????? HE HAD NO FREAKING IDEA OF THE 'SKYEMILES' NICKNAME. I shoulda taken this as a sign. Ifreakingshouldhave.I'manidiot. O.O )
Me - "Oh, hey." *smile* (I mean, I at least gotta be friendly to him. I feel bad for him though, he doesn't have many friends. So, I'm friendly to him, but not like, his best friend.)
Him - "I got a question for you, do you mind?"
Me - "Uh, sure." *sits down* Whatcha need?
Him - "... who do you like?" (HINT: I DO NOT LIKE HIM. AT ALL.)
Me - O//////////////////////////O "W-why do you want to know???"
Him - "........................... because I like you... I really, really like you..........."

I didn't hear what he said next. I didn't care. I was too shocked, and waaaaaaaay embarrased. I mean, what could I have said? D: It sucks. I'm going to have to tell him that I don't like him, at least not like that. (For anyone who doesn't get why it sucks: I have to be a temporary heart-breaker, and possibly have him spread a rumor that I am a heart-breaker.) D: I hate breaking hearts, I really do...

@LL98: WHY, MI AMIGA???? WHY DID I HAVE TO BE CORRECT????????????????????? DX DX DX DX DX DX DX

ep.gif
OMG!!!! I'd hate to be you, mi amiga! Currently, I'm trying to figure out if a boy who sits next to me in History likes me, or my grades. He started to notice me the other day and started to talk to me and tried to joke around. Before the other day, he didn't seem to know I existed, but now he's passing me notes during class and trying to make me laugh...

:eek:  OMG!!!! I'd hate to be you, mi amiga! Currently, I'm trying to figure out if a boy who sits next to me in History likes me, or my grades. He started to notice me the other day and started to talk to me and tried to joke around. Before the other day, he didn't seem to know I existed, but now he's passing me notes during class and trying to make me laugh...

:eek: OMG. O. M. G. Hmmmm...
The guy who said he liked me kept passing me notes in homeroom. :barnie

And I have to deal with

And guess who I got placed next to in geography, and placed behind in Spanish??? (Here's a hint: :he )

ep.gif
OMG. O. M. G. Hmmmm...
The guy who said he liked me kept passing me notes in homeroom.
barnie.gif

And I have to deal with
And guess who I got placed next to in geography, and placed behind in Spanish??? (Here's a hint:
he.gif
)
What do I do??? The sad part-- He's actually kinda cute.
he.gif
Why do I have to be a sucker for bad boys???
barnie.gif

O_O Wow...
The same guy?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom