Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Breeding my first batch gave me such an appreciation for breeders. Constant planning, more pens needed. Daily evaluations! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it, but it's not a walk in the park. I'm working on next year's breeding pens, choosing which female gets to be bred next year, and trying to find stock for diversity for the year after that

It is so, so much work! I went into this knowing it would be a lot of work, and it still exceeded my expectations! :th But I love these birds enough that the sacrifice is well worth it to me.

Are you going to be breeding your Seramas? :love Or do you mean for your Tsouloufati (which I really hope I spelled right :oops: )?

It is so, so much work! I went into this knowing it would be a lot of work, and it still exceeded my expectations! :th But I love these birds enough that the sacrifice is well worth it to me.

Are you going to be breeding your Seramas? :love Or do you mean for your Tsouloufati (which I really hope I spelled right :oops: )?

Same. I knew it was a lot of work, but it's a lot. It takes a lot of planning early-on, and that's not something I'm good at. FURTHERMORE, they're live animals and sh!t happens. And yes, I'm definitely breeding the serama. I might just do them from some point onwards. Right now I'll have to come up with a good marking system to tell what baby came from which female. Then I'll have to go find MORE birds. And yes, I'll also be doing the Tsouloufati as with this year. I'm pleased with what they produced. I'd like more crests, but what can you do. And yes, you spelled that correctly, but don't worry about it too much, since there's no way to accurately write it in English. Even I don't write it correctly, for time's sake. The singular is Τσουλουφάτη, and the plural Τσουλουφάτες. But its just too hard to translate all that into English

So here's how it goes.

Dogs eat chicken poo.
Tortoises eat dog poo.
Chickens eat tortoise poo

the lion king GIF by Walt Disney Records

It's the Cirrrrrrrrcle of poooo!
:lau

I will say I think the thing I really struggle with in the stories is to not overwhelm with too many characters. Like my story now, I've mentioned a few family members, but in the family trees I've made, there are many times more, just for siblings, not including the neices/nephews and parents/aunts/uncles

Okay, settle a debate for me and my brother because I'm clearly right and he's clearly insane.

If you were reading a book with a demon character, what would you expect his name to be?
I already answered in the other thread...

What is the character's character? Is he a demon that is evil? Is he a demon by birth, but chooses to try to be more good than evil?

I already answered in the other thread...

What is the character's character? Is he a demon that is evil? Is he a demon by birth, but chooses to try to be more good than evil?

He is a human soul in a demon body (kinda like the avatars in Avatar, but he can't switch out). He's an adopted son, but because he wasn't allowed into heaven, he was sent to hell. He's a touble maker and the youngest son, but he would be considered a good person by most standards. Flawed, but not despicable or evil

Back
Top Bottom