Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Pics
I think there are many people who grew up with imperial who think metric is far better. My opinion does not make you any less entitled to your opinion, however
I guess that makes sense lol maybe I would find it less confusing if I actually seriously tried to learn it. And/or stopped comparing.

Ahem. Yes. I tend to put a lot of passion behind my words, especially in topics I feel strongly about, but please don't feel like what I say means you have to learn metric if imperial works fine for you! There are literal millions of U.S. Americans who don't know any metric measurements and get along just fine without it. 🙂 I more meant to give another perspective on it to help you understand why many of us are saying metric is so much easier to use.

Ahem. Yes. I tend to put a lot of passion behind my words, especially in topics I feel strongly about, but please don't feel like what I say means you have to learn metric if imperial works fine for you! There are literal millions of U.S. Americans who don't know any metric measurements and get along just fine without it. 🙂 I more meant to give another perspective on it to help you understand why many of us are saying metric is so much easier to use.
That makes sense! Thanks!

Well thank you for the welcoming crow!! :goodpost: :pop :hugs :D I'm not quite sure about what allll the bantam breeds are, but I have a whole breeding tribe of banty Silkies wich are soooo cute, and roost at night, I love their adorable serenity. Their names of course include ( I love introducing them ) Mrs. Pleezy the elder and wisest and calmest (also kicks the most butt) (mother of a cute white pom pom) The white 'pom pom' (Mrs. Pleezy's baby) Pani.
(fighsty little cloud) Pom pom in polish btw).
Welcome! :frow Beautiful birds and landscape! :love

Yesss, bantam superiority :yesss: What bantam breeds do you have? I've got OEGBs, Silkies, Barred Rocks, one naked neck, and a whole bunch of Cochins, plus a few bantam mixes. 😁
:D What are OEGB's? They sound exotic and cool!! I also have a Serama dude!!! (Ilov ehim)

Well thank you for the welcoming crow!! :goodpost: :pop :hugs :D I'm not quite sure about what allll the bantam breeds are, but I have a whole breeding tribe of banty Silkies wich are soooo cute, and roost at night, I love their adorable serenity. Their names of course include ( I love introducing them ) Mrs. Pleezy the elder and wisest and calmest (also kicks the most butt) (mother of a cute white pom pom) The white 'pom pom' (Mrs. Pleezy's baby) Pani.

:D What are OEGB's? They sound exotic and cool!! I also have a Serama dude!!! (Ilov ehim)
Old English Game Bantam I think.

Pics please!! 🤗 (love the names btw)

Oh what wonderful introductions! OEGB'S are Old English Game Bantams, cool birds!

Back
Top Bottom