Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

Pics
The solidification has started.
20230129_210943.jpg

I wasnt planning on it, but I'm going insane with the sheer number of "feed conspiracy" threads happening on this forum. The poor mods are playing whack-a-mole trying to stop the misinformation, but it's out of control - people keep starting new threads about it. The mental gymnastics are astounding.

Sorry. Needed to vent somewhere that isn't in one of those threads

Can't escape it from even FB.

Non Christian religion here but I been enjoying reading the convos here ^^; and can relate hard to this.

I have been reading the food conspiracies since day one. Interesting to me. I find them entertaining. I almost quit the forum the other day when the mods deleted my post which in no way was contravercial. Being silenced because they did not like what i said just burns my nuggets. I guess they must be the "god" around here. Trying to control what we say and think.

I almost quit the forum the other day when the mods deleted my post which in no way was contravercial. Being silenced because they did not like what i said just burns my nuggets. I guess they must be the "god" around here. Trying to control what we say and think.

I've had this happen. It was a little frustrating (and embarrassing). I do think it's less a about trying to control what we say and think and more about making sure the threads stay civil and non-confrontational/non-political.

That's the problem with the conspiracy theory threads: it's almost impossible not to bring politics, divisiveness, and misinformation into it... 👀

Also, someone else may have reported your comment, which could make it more likely to be deleted, I think.

So, what's everyone else's plan for tonight?

I was in bed by the time you posted this, so I guess that was my plan for last night. 🤭

I wasnt planning on it, but I'm going insane with the sheer number of "feed conspiracy" threads happening on this forum. The poor mods are playing whack-a-mole trying to stop the misinformation, but it's out of control - people keep starting new threads about it. The mental gymnastics are astounding.

Sorry. Needed to vent somewhere that isn't in one of those threads. 🫠🙃😮‍💨

Yeah, this seems to be spilling over from the facebook group. No one wants to believe it's normal for chickens to slow down laying in fall and winter and gradually pick back up for the spring anymore, I guess. :rolleyes:

I've had this happen. It was a little frustrating (and embarrassing). I do think it's less a about trying to control what we say and think and more about making sure the threads stay civil and non-confrontational/non-political.

That's the problem with the conspiracy theory threads: it's almost impossible not to bring politics, divisiveness, and misinformation into it... 👀

Also, someone else may have reported your comment, which could make it more likely to be deleted, I think.

This, posts that are reported a lot and posts that are confrontational tend to be removed, especially from threads where people are being argumentative to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom