Chat room for non religious poultry keepers! :D

His name is Mark. I decided that he would keep the name he was given at birth as a human. My brother thinks it's ridiculous the one time I can get away with having a crazy name, I chose the only normal name I ever use
This makes perfect sense to me. Why would he have a demon name if he was born human? He could perhaps have an *alternate* name if he's in the deom world, but prefer/use the one he's used to.

I had to catch up, this thread FLIES!

I've found that Corelle does not usually break the first time you drop it, unless you drop it on concrete. But it weakens it, so the second time it gets dropped, it explodes. Tiny shards everywhere. And yes it gets hot. Not from the microwave directly, but it's glass, so it conducts heat. If the food in it gets hot, it will def get hot. Real hot!

My dogs eat Chicken Doo, yes. Do I have issues with it? No. I don't let my dogs kiss me, it gives them stinky Chicken Doo breath. Frankly, I'm glad they do. My chickens make lots of deposits around the house. The dogs do a good job of clean-up duty. If they didn't, I'd be up to my ankles in it, and it doesn't seem to hurt them. I guess I'm pragmatic about it.
Good to know! Thanks!!

This makes perfect sense to me. Why would he have a demon name if he was born human? He could perhaps have an *alternate* name if he's in the deom world, but prefer/use the one he's used to.
It doesn't help that a few of his siblings have 'traditional'demon/baddy names, I think. So it's like
Demon
Demon
Weird
Baddy
Demon

Mark. 😂

But there's more too with him vs his adopted siblings, not to mention literal age (the second youngest is from like the 1970s, so there is a large age difference with names and all that too)

Back
Top Bottom