Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Just wanted to say, since receiving the message from the hatchery that they shipped the chicks, I have been non stop checking for updates on the mail and called my post office for the second time, just to be told they won't be in till tomorrow AM, very worried they may not make the trip, its a little over 24 hrs

Just wanted to say, since receiving the message from the hatchery that they shipped the chicks, I have been non stop checking for updates on the mail and called my post office for the second time, just to be told they won't be in till tomorrow AM, very worried they may not make the trip, its a little over 24 hrs
It's a little over 24 hours since they shipped the chicks? I think mine took about 48 hours and the chicks were fine.

I know what you mean. It would be nice to find a way to make a little something from them, but after all these years I've yet to figure that out..lol.
I'm happy for you....even though I kinda wish I'd have remembered the auction..haha.

cj is great to work with! I hatched some of her 55's and Isabelle Leghorns from eggs. I'm reasonably sure I ended up with a trio of the 55's, from what I can tell so far with my nonexistent sexing experience of 55's.

I'm excited about both breeds I got from her. I've added several breeds this year, but hers are at the top of the favorites list.
how much does she normally sell her her chicks/ eggs for?

Mine usually take 48 hours, I wouldn't start to worry too much yet.

Back
Top Bottom