Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
I sent eggs from Texas to New York state and they went to Hawaii!!

PO figured the eggs needed a vacation before they were delivered because they couldn't take the weather change. My daughter did a school project in Physics where they mailed a Pringles chip from AR to Dallas to see if they could successfully make it without breaking. The entire class' were delivered except hers. Hers was delivered back 3 weeks later in a different box saying it had been damaged in mail with a toy fire truck and a whistle in it instead of the chip. It had a letter explaining it had to be repackaged. We never did find out where the toys came from. LOL

PO figured the eggs needed a vacation before they were delivered because they couldn't take the weather change. My daughter did a school project in Physics where they mailed a Pringles chip from AR to Dallas to see if they could successfully make it without breaking. The entire class' were delivered except hers. Hers was delivered back 3 weeks later in a different box saying it had been damaged in mail with a toy fire truck and a whistle in it instead of the chip. It had a letter explaining it had to be repackaged. We never did find out where the toys came from. LOL

That is funny! I wonder if someone expecting toys got some Pringle crumbs instead!

PO figured the eggs needed a vacation before they were delivered because they couldn't take the weather change.  My daughter did a school project in Physics where they mailed a Pringles chip from AR to Dallas to see if they could successfully make it without breaking.  The entire class' were delivered except hers.  Hers was delivered back 3 weeks later in a different box saying it had been damaged in mail with a toy fire truck and a whistle in it instead of the chip.  It had a letter explaining it had to be repackaged.  We never did find out where the toys came from.  LOL

Someone got hungry then felt guilty.

Is there a crazy PO stories thread on BYC? That would be a riot, in a scary sort of way. Maybe I'll offer to go pick up eggs I want shipped.......

I sent eggs from Texas to New York state and they went to Hawaii!!

Lol, my eggs! They have just left Hawaii and who knows where they're going to going next. Best part? The PO has them marked as delayed and says they were "delayed beyond their control." Lol, I think probably they could have controlled this delay.

Lol, my eggs! They have just left Hawaii and who knows where they're going to going next. Best part? The PO has them marked as delayed and says they were "delayed beyond their control." Lol, I think probably they could have controlled this delay.
will they refund you? the longer the eggs travel the less fertile they become plus rough handling and fluctuating temps.

will they refund you? the longer the eggs travel the less fertile they become plus rough handling and fluctuating temps.

I'll have to file a claim and see. Unfortunately it is not easy to get a refund from the post office. Ladycat has offered to send me more eggs though which is awesome of her.

I'll have to file a claim and see. Unfortunately it is not easy to get a refund from the post office. Ladycat has offered to send me more eggs though which is awesome of her.
That is outstanding of her
big_smile.png
! and you are right, the post office does not like to pay for anything. Especially since it was not guaranteed mail and if you receive it without visual damage i bet not.

Back
Top Bottom