Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

If I had ANY room in my incubator I'd be after those. Seriously, two incubators and they are packed full. So full in fact if my ayam cemanis keep laying I'm not going to have room for the eggs
hmm.png

I love my seramas!!! I finally hatched 2 frizzled seramas and am dying for some silkie seramas lol. I have 2 full incubators and 9 broody hens sitting on ameraucana and orpington eggs lol.

I'm desperate for more incubator space. I think I'm about to start putting chicken eggs under broody turkeys.

For more incubator space, I have to admit it took me about an hour to combine a $15 cooler with a $50 Incukit (okay, and a $2.50 piece of plexi) into a pretty decent incubator. I've got 2 dozen Norwegian Jaerhons in there now, and I think I can put in a second shelf for another 2 doz. Even put in an LED light I pulled from an old aquarium hood. Thinking about doing it again! Or going BIGGER! (geez, somebody slap me)

For more incubator space, I have to admit it took me about an hour to combine a $15 cooler with a $50 Incukit (okay, and a $2.50 piece of plexi) into a pretty decent incubator.  I've got 2 dozen Norwegian Jaerhons in there now, and I think I can put in a second shelf for another 2 doz.  Even put in an LED light I pulled from an old aquarium hood.  Thinking about doing it again!  Or going BIGGER!  (geez, somebody slap me)

I have a cooler bator too that I made last year. I get great hatches from it. I just need to make a turner and another shelf for it. I used a Coleman cooler, hot water heater thermostat, 2 25 watt light bulbs wired to the thermostat and 2 computer fans. I used the glass from an old picture frame for the window on top

Back
Top Bottom