Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Any interest in Jubilee Orpington eggs? I've never shipped eggs before, so I'm pretty nervous about it. I've bought plenty of shipped eggs and I will use Sally Sunshine's shipping method since that seemed to be the best. I have quad of Jubilee Orpingtons. My roo is from FancyChick line and the hens are all from Greenfire- at least this is what I was told by the sellers, and I have no reason to doubt them. They're so beautiful- I would love to hatch and keep them all, but 2 acres only holds so many chickens, drat!

Since we get 3 eggs per day, I was thinking I should only list 6 at a time so they have a better chance of hatching. Does $20 + $20 shipping sound reasonable, or is that a little high to open with?

I'll have to get some better pics tomorrow afternoon. All feedback welcome. Thanks, PJ

(I also have BCM x OE, and Super Blues- CCLB over Brown Leghorns if anyone is interested)

[COLOR=006400]You won't really know until you put them up on the actual auction thread. ;)  More people follow that thread than this one. Being that a few people are still looking for eggs for the Easter HAL (set day is next Sat, the 25th), there should be some interest.[/COLOR]

Will do, thanks!

Any interest in Jubilee Orpington eggs? I've never shipped eggs before, so I'm pretty nervous about it. I've bought plenty of shipped eggs and I will use Sally Sunshine's shipping method since that seemed to be the best. I have quad of Jubilee Orpingtons. My roo is from FancyChick line and the hens are all from Greenfire- at least this is what I was told by the sellers, and I have no reason to doubt them. They're so beautiful- I would love to hatch and keep them all, but 2 acres only holds so many chickens, drat! Since we get 3 eggs per day, I was thinking I should only list 6 at a time so they have a better chance of hatching. Does $20 + $20 shipping sound reasonable, or is that a little high to open with? I'll have to get some better pics tomorrow afternoon. All feedback welcome. Thanks, PJ (I also have BCM x OE, and Super Blues- CCLB over Brown Leghorns if anyone is interested)
I know pjnbill personally, and they are great people. Guaranteed to do what she says she will do! Kern Thanks so much Kern, I sure appreciate that!

@GardenWren

One of my chicks from GardenWren! Such a pretty array of colors. Can't say enough on how happy I am with these.

Setting up my breeding pens today. Would anyone be interested in the following...
I've been breeding these since 2009.
LF Lavender/Split Lavender Ameraucanas
LF Lavender Wheaten (Isabelle) Ameraucanas
Photos can be found on my Lav Shak page. Just search BYC for it.
New project.. Mille D'Fleur and porcelain Ameraucana. Large bantam size....breeding up.

Setting up my breeding pens today. Would anyone be interested in the following...
I've been breeding these since 2009.
LF Lavender/Split Lavender Ameraucanas
LF Lavender Wheaten (Isabelle) Ameraucanas
Photos can be found on my Lav Shak page. Just search BYC for it.
New project.. Mille D'Fleur and porcelain Ameraucana. Large bantam size....breeding up.

How much?

Does anyone actually have birds that actually lay a blue egg? I have raised both Americana and cream legbar and a sapphire none of which actually lay a blue egg the best I have is a blue green egg from the Americana and I mean really blue green. I have seen blue eggs I just can't actually get them and I am tired of feeding birds for months and then getting more green eggs I have lots of green eggs I like green eggs but I want some blue ones. Help.

@daxigait

you should look into @RavynFallen 's ameracaunas
or maybe someone else has some blues

but you should ask on this thread

Easter egger auction . These are covered by pure Silver Ameraucana roosters now . I have both LF and bantam pens . First offering of the year . Incubator is full . Bidding starts at $10.00 for 10 + plus $15.00 shipping .

Auction # 1 10 + LF Easter Eggers .

Auction # 2 10 plus Bantam Easter egger .

Auction ends 10 AM central time Sunday 3-19 .

Easter egger auction . These are covered by pure Silver Ameraucana roosters now . I have both LF and bantam pens . First offering of the year . Incubator is full . Bidding starts at $10.00 for 10 + plus $15.00 shipping .

Auction # 1 10 + LF Easter Eggers .

Auction # 2 10 plus Bantam Easter egger .

Auction ends 10 AM central time Sunday 3-19 .
this is the chat thread you may want to move this to the other thread

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread

Back
Top Bottom