Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I have to confess I think I'm crazy. I have never hatched eggs. I don't have an incubator. I am already at my max chicken allowance per my city code. However I stalk the 24 Hr auction thread like a mad woman and just fantasize all the eggs I wish I could get.

Sigh.

Sorry, just had to post since sooo many amazing auctions have/are posted recently. I live vicariously through each bid!

I have to confess I think I'm crazy. I have never hatched eggs. I don't have an incubator. I am already at my max chicken allowance per my city code. However I stalk the 24 Hr auction thread like a mad woman and just fantasize all the eggs I wish I could get.

Sigh.

Sorry, just had to post since sooo many amazing auctions have/are posted recently. I live vicariously through each bid!

I totally understand. In some way, we all do... many of us are not allowed to fulfill our desired chicken math. I hatch for pleasure, now. I give most away and keep one or two,

Sigh.

LOL! Get an incubator (or three like I did) and start hatching. Exceeding the number allowed hasn't stopped me from buying eggs. I have friends and co-workers who are happy recipients of my incubation success.

Would anyone be interested in 12 Olive Egger Eggs? F1,F2,F3? price would start at $10 and shipping would be $15 for single boxed and $20 for double boxed?

Sigh.

:lau:lau
I told my husband firmly that we were at our limit... Then I discovered the 24 hour auction thread and here we are with 41 in the incubator and bought another incubator. We are a bit addicted and have convinced ourselves that we will sell all of the hatched ones!

Back
Top Bottom