chest virus going around?

I would try some herbal and food remedies to break up the mucus and boost the immune system.Speedy healing!

My ds has had the cough,but all I can get in him are immune boost gummi's and mucinex

My DH and I had it, too. I missed 2 weeks of work (last 2 weeks of September). It had all the basic cold symptoms except I was exhausted. I went to the doctor the beginning of the second week and the antibiotics did the trick. My hypothesis is that the virus from the cold weakened my system enough to open me up to bacterial infection. My DH has since developed bronchitis and a bacterial infection in his eye. I have a friend who had been sick for over 2 weeks with the same symptoms.

Whatever it is, this is nothing to take lightly. Take care of yourselves and get the antibiotics if it lingers. I am one of those that is reluctant to go to the doctor too often or use too many antibiotics. But I did not begin to get well until I got the prescription.

I hope everybody feels better soon.

It's one of those things where one day you'll realize "Hey, I haven't coughed for the last 3 days."

In my nephews school in Belleville, Michigan there have been cases of Whooping Cough confirmed, 3 I think have been reported in the Van Buren district

Back
Top Bottom