Chick can't poop easily

I am glad she is improving. And thank you for the updates on her condition! We always enjoy hearing from you guys that have these issues as we really do try to help and we do care. And if you have some way of healing your birds, and you update us, we can go on to help others that might have this same problem.

I hope she continues to heal well. Keep up the spoiling too!
wink.png

Oh, and do keep us posted! :)

First to post a photo go to the bottom of the page for a new post and you will see all the different symbols above well one group has a happy face and in the same box to the leaf it a square with mountains that is to add photos so tap that with the courser next on the left on top it says to add new photos tap that and you will go to your computer and you then pick your new photo to add .........
smile.png

My Grandkids showed me and of course giggling the whole time
wee.gif

Hope she continues to do well ? I know with human children if they get constipated and have painful bm's - they get afraid to go and tend to hold it in. Maybe that is what happened with Bavis. As her poos get easier to pass - the pain should subside. Maybe a little sugar water would help also. Otherwise is she active like the other chicks? The more she runs around, the easier it would be to get her poo moving.

Yes, she is just as active as the others. I put them in a larger home made brooder (refrigerator box) and they like having more room to run around. I also put some ACV in the water for them. Will try the sugar water treatment if she begins to show more stressful signs again, otherwise, she is coming along. She still has some discharge of some kind that is stiffening up her fuzz/feathers but I clean her up a few times a day. No clogging and no poop there, just slight discharge, hence the ACV water attempt.

Back
Top Bottom