Chick FEED

raymondjames

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 18, 2011
One of my chicks pipped and i want to have some feed ready when they get out. Any recommended brands? Also please recommend ones i can find in stores (like at a PetCo or PetWorld because i always get bad luck with shipping because i live FAR out from boston (the closest major city). Any recommendations?

THANKS in ADVANCE

Those 2 stores may not have any chic feed for sale, but you can call ahead and ask. Try a local farm store if you have any close by. Not sure where you live but I see your name is rayjay, so maybe I'm worng but I'm thinking financial and TampaBay area (used to live there). You might have a Tractor Supply north of Clearwater and you can grab some medicated chic starter feed there for sure.

My neighbors have some chicken feed for their full grown chickens. Would smashing it up (it comes in thin cylinder pellets) work as a chick feed?

No, they really need chick feed. It has higher protien and usually soemthing in it to help guard again Cocci.

Where did they buy the feed? That store should have some for baby chix.

Thanks i asked them and they showed us a store where they sell food for everything
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom