chick-fil-a

hide.gif
hide.gif
We had a sick chick upstairs with us getting some extra TLC and protein...she went back in her box and 15 mins later we were eating chicken sandwiches and talking about how weird that was!
gig.gif

My MIL is not really eating chicken at the moment. Watching all the chicks grow up got to her. One day the girls were kicking all the bedding out of the brooder and i held up a box of Banquet chicken and told them that in this house we eat chicken...
gig.gif
:lau My MIL was not amused
hide.gif

Last edited:
After getting my chicks I was having a hard time eating chicken too. Until.........
ep.gif

...........I caught my BO eating a drumstick he had stolen out of the trash.
sickbyc.gif
Then I figured that if they didn't have a problem with it, neither did I.
lau.gif

I can relate and understand.
Although, just this very evening I butchered two of my meaties. Both hens and both were HUGE!.
Doing the deed is truly morbid and I do have to mentally go to a "Happy Place". Taking a life, "especially a once CUTE and FUZZY", is not pleasant. Nor is the smell of defeathering. If that doesn't want you to stop eating meat I don't what will. And so, I still eat chicken. BBQ tonight made me forget about all that other stuff that makes the pitt of my stomach go UUHHHGGG!

After I heard about the guy in the Maryland broiler house that got eaten by the chickens, I immediately went to chick-fil-a. What's good for one is good for the other!

I'm new here, but my hubby was a vegetarian for 10 years before we got married. I finally got him eating chicken and hamburger and turkey bacon after 5 years of marriage. I hope getting baby chicks doesn't change him back. What a pain that would be!

Back
Top Bottom