Chick getting bullied

asad1129

Chirping
Dec 27, 2020
The chicken is getting bullied by the flock, i have separated it in a round cage but it wants to be with the rest resulting in more injuries trying to stick out his/her head...
It is physically active and eats normal like the rest but is in the cross hairs of the rest.
What should i do?😞😞
View attachment 3012397View attachment 3012405

The chicken is getting bullied by the flock, i have separated it in a round cage but it wants to be with the rest resulting in more injuries trying to stick out his/her head...
It is physically active and eats normal like the rest but is in the cross hairs of the rest.
What should i do?😞😞
View attachment 3012397View attachment 3012405
I would keep them separated for now. How old is he/she?

How many do you have? How big is their enclosure?

it wants to be with the rest resulting in more injuries trying to stick out his/her head...
I'd cover the sides of the cage with thinner netting (chicken wire perhaps) so they can't stick their head through.

Answer the questions @Lemon-Drop and I have sent so that we can get a bit more understanding into the situation, si that we can help even more.

@Lemon-Drop @PippinTheChicken
He/she is like 3 to 4 months old
There are 6 others of the same age, a mom and one elder one which seems 8 to 10 months older.
No buddies, he/she stands separate from the flock mostly.
The enclosure is relatively decent for the flock size i have its like 11.5 x 6 x 12 ft (LxDxH)

Back
Top Bottom