Maansi

In the Brooder
Nov 22, 2020
India
Recently my 2 month old change ck managed to landed in hot oil, 4-5 days ago. He got is lower body burnt. I am treating him at home. He sits the whole day and can only walk for 4-5 minutes. Recently one of his legs has swollen and turned purple. Rest of the body is healing. Is this the sign of an infection or the leg has turned purple because of lesser blood circulation in that area as he keeps sitting the entire day. There is no vet over here. I don't know what to do.
IMG20201122195540.jpg

IMG20201122195438.jpg

⬆️ summoning an expert... how did this happen? I know you can give a chicken baby aspirin, half a tablet for pain but I’m not sure about a young chick. Do not put anything on it that contains painkiller.... hopefully someone will be along quickly to help.

⬆️ summoning an expert... how did this happen? I know you can give a chicken baby aspirin, half a tablet for pain but I’m not sure about a young chick. Do not put anything on it that contains painkiller.... hopefully someone will be along quickly to help.
I am using Aloe gel for treatment and he is improving day by day...I am just concerned about the infection.

Back
Top Bottom