Chick Name Competition

Stormlillyevans

Chirping
Jul 1, 2020
Hi all!! My little baby chicks are due to born 2 weeks from now. Hopefully I Will end up with six Polands to blue splash Silkies, one light Brahma and one Sultan.

I am struggling finding names for them. We already have four baby chicks called Chico, Woolly, peaches and Muffin. I love unique names! And I know back yard chickens would do a great job in finding my lovelies a cute name.

All you have to do is put down different names that you think will suit the different breeds and send them to me. When the chicks hatch I will send a picture of the baby chick and it’s name on this page. Good luck!!

thank you all!! ❤️❤️

Here are my chickens’ names:
Cholla, Vera, Lantana, Dorothy (ISA Browns), Jenny (Buff bantam Cochin), Ruby, Topaz, Garnet (Rhode Island Reds), Tucson, Fayed, Holly (White Leghorns), Onyx, Obsidian, Ebony (Barred Rocks), and Liberty (Americana).

Chickens I have had names for: Romeo (Buff Orp roo), Heihei (Gold laced bantam Cochin roo), Minibar (Barred bantam Cochin roo), S’more (RIR roo), Juliette (Buff Orp), Blanca (WL), Wheelbarrow and Marigold (RIR), Chicken Nugget and Kitten Finnigan or Henrietta (ISA Browns), Estrella and Jemima (Black Australorps).

Ducks: Sunshine (Sunny) the Pekin and Da Vinci the White Crested.

I’ll try to think of some more later!

Here are my chickens’ names:
Cholla, Vera, Lantana, Dorothy (ISA Browns), Jenny (Buff bantam Cochin), Ruby, Topaz, Garnet (Rhode Island Reds), Tucson, Fayed, Holly (White Leghorns), Onyx, Obsidian, Ebony (Barred Rocks), and Liberty (Americana).

Chickens I have had names for: Romeo (Buff Orp roo), Heihei (Gold laced bantam Cochin roo), Minibar (Barred bantam Cochin roo), S’more (RIR roo), Juliette (Buff Orp), Blanca (WL), Wheelbarrow and Marigold (RIR), Chicken Nugget and Kitten Finnigan or Henrietta (ISA Browns), Estrella and Jemima (Black Australorps).

Ducks: Sunshine (Sunny) the Pekin and Da Vinci the White Crested.

I’ll try to think of some more later!
So cute!! Your chickens have such nice names! I’m sure one of my chicks will be named after yours!!! ❤️

Hi all!! My little baby chicks are due to born 2 weeks from now. Hopefully I Will end up with six Polands to blue splash Silkies, one light Brahma and one Sultan.

I am struggling finding names for them. We already have four baby chicks called Chico, Woolly, peaches and Muffin. I love unique names! And I know back yard chickens would do a great job in finding my lovelies a cute name.

All you have to do is put down different names that you think will suit the different breeds and send them to me. When the chicks hatch I will send a picture of the baby chick and it’s name on this page. Good luck!!

thank you all!! ❤❤

Mohhammed
Ahmed
Jamir
LaShawn
Zy'Aire
Dontrell
Takeesha
Kitty
Destiny
Cherry
Anastasia