Chicken ate house lizard! Harmful?

Feb 23, 2018
So i was just doing my daily routine . i spotted that my chickens have hunted two lizards. They were running around with it and other chickens running to catch the chicken. Later they caught another lizard. While doing this running thing they just breaked the two lizard in pieces and eveyone ate the small chicks too. My question is, is it harmful?

Attachments

• main-qimg-c1ed089ee49c7941d0fb35fce7810cfa.jpg
    main-qimg-c1ed089ee49c7941d0fb35fce7810cfa.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 171
Chickens eat the darndest things! One time, we moved an old shed and there was a nest of baby mice.....the momma mouse ran off and my flock ate the babies in an instant!!!!!!! :sick:lau
OMG, that's brutal! Then again probably for the best lol. I had no idea that chickens were such predators. :sick Good to know though surely they will have fun with all the tiny critters I see in my backyard. Gonna give the crickets that hang out by the back door a heads up.

OMG, that's brutal! Then again probably for the best lol. I had no idea that chickens were such predators. :sick Good to know though surely they will have fun with all the tiny critters I see in my backyard. Gonna give the crickets that hang out by the back door a heads up.
Chickens are birds of prey and predators. There is a thread on here somewhere where someone’s chickens killed a neighbor’s puppy! :eek: They really are little dinosaurs! :lau

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom