Chicken block swap due June 15th

At work and didn't want to lose this layout, so I'm posting it here so I can find it again

aqhsampler.jpg

Unless I find something I like a lot better, this is likely going to be the layout I chose. Just need to figure out the crocheted back squares to go with it.

I was just thinking how ironic it was that the little chicken block that started this whole idea wasn't even made by anyone.
lol.png

Received all my blocks and they are all so beautiful. My oldest DD was here when they arrived and she just loved the different varieties and colors. Thanks everyone!

If I didn't label mine (I can't remember), I had four different patterns, one of the patterns I only did one of. The pieced ones have "grass" for background fabric and the applique ones were yellow/blue plaid with pink/yellow chicken. Laurie - Minnesota I didn't get any of my own back and didn't make extras this time (yet), but happy to get 2 of QuailTrail's plump chickens. I have 3 of them that I haven't figured out their artists yet; red/white/blue with watermelon fabric hen, green rooster with machine blanket stitch and multi-colored rooster with plum border. I have my guesses but I wasn't sure.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom