Chicken Breed Focus - d'Uccle bantams

Thank you, that is the exact amount of eggs i wanted lol. How much would you charge with shipping in total. This would be my first time with shipped eggs but im aware of the risks, thanks you for your help.
$27 total for 3 eggs minimum. I can try to include an extra if I have one. If you can PM me your zip code, I can work out the best ship date to comply with temperature on both ends. :) My payment option is PayPal.

$27 total for 3 eggs minimum. I can try to include an extra if I have one. If you can PM me your zip code, I can work out the best ship date to comply with temperature on both ends. :) My payment option is PayPal.
Thank you so much. Could I see a picture of your d,uccle. Are your eggs pure D, uccle, I really appreciate it

Thank you so much. Could I see a picture of your d,uccle. Are your eggs pure D, uccle, I really appreciate it
They are pure d'Uccle. I just hatched out 3 of their chicks ahout 2 weeks ago now. I'll include some pictures of those as well.

20190422_110205.jpg
20190204_155501.jpg

20190518_165020.jpg
20190521_194736.jpg

They are adorable, I was wondering if maybe I could could six eggs, with the risks of shipping I'm worried only three might not hatch or break during shipping. Would that change the cost. Thank you for the photos, your birds are adorable.
I can save you 6 eggs :) I only have one female, so that means several eggs will be older than is ideal for shipping. For that reason, the cost will not change.

Back
Top Bottom