Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Pics
Hi Owenk,
I was at the show also! Maybe I saw you? I was there sat morning with my boyfriend. How many australorps do you have? what colours? Do you free range your chickens?

HI,WE HAVE 2 AUSTRALORPS,5 LEGHORNS,10 MIXED TIPE LAYING HENS,8 INDIAN GAMES,3 MINORCAS,6 DUCKS.
I SEMI FEE RANGE THEM.
I LIVE IN AMANDELSIG ,KUILS RIVER.
IF YOU WANT TO TALK CHICKENS,MY CONTACT NUMBERS ARE,CELL 082-7060876
HOME NUMBER 021-903-9157,BETTER TO CONTACT AFTER HOURS.
AT WORK IM NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE,HOWEVER WORK NO:021-949 5555
THANKS
PS .DONT TELL TOO MANY PEOPLE ABOUT MY CHICKENS, I LIVE IN A SUBURB (LOL)

Hi All,

The National Prestige show has been announced.

it is on the 13 - 14 June at the Veereniging Show Grounds.

Open day is the 14th of June and we welcome every to come and attend!

Good Luck to all the other competitors!

Andy

Hi everyone, does anybody have some Frizzle Buff Pekin hens available? I'm in Centurion but should be able to arrange a lift for them.

Hi Chas, i havent seen many good buff pekins yet, and no frizzled ones so far. I will keep an eye on the shows for you though, and if some come up will get some details for you.

Andy

Hi Andy, thanks. I was lucky to get a few in the beginning of the year. Took them to the Freestate Poultry show and fortunately they did pretty well (Breed champ, res breed champs). But I'm sitting with 4 roosters and only 3 hens. Thanks will appreciate if you can let me know if you hear of any frizzle buffs.

Hi. Just doing the newbie thing. We're just south of Malmesbury, Western Cape. We started keeping chickens as natural pest controllers for our orchard. We've had one batch of ex-factory layers, which did well. When they "expired " we got some more, we thought, but they turned out to be broilers. No wonder our feed bill was so high and our egg count so low. We got rid of those today, and we're getting some Lohmanns tomorrow. So, time will tell. Ours have always been completely free range, just kept in a shade net and fenced area at night for protection against night time predators. So we're not new to chickens, but new to the site. I may post a pic when we get our "newbie birds".

Back
Top Bottom