Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Pics
No problem. I work about halfway between Centurion and Hartebeespoort.
Aweosme...willsee but i dont think i can pick up there
hit.gif
...lol will see

Aweosme!!! I would have been able to supply you with eggs but im in Vryheid!!! I hatch in bators too!!! 48 chicks a week!!!

Hope you find someone!!!

Hi, it's nice getting to know you.
I am so excited today, I hatched my first batch of chickens.
Altogether approx. 22 of the 48 have hatched.
I am waiting on the rest of them to hatch.

I plan on selling them day old... any idea how much I should sell them for? They are buff Orpingtons and some are mixed.

tnx

Hi, it's nice getting to know you.
I am so excited today, I hatched my first batch of chickens.
Altogether approx. 22 of the 48 have hatched.
I am waiting on the rest of them to hatch.

I plan on selling them day old... any idea how much I should sell them for? They are buff Orpingtons and some are mixed.

tnx
Emmm i would sell the BO for about 10/12 rand and the others 7 rand!!! Thats what i get them for...lol!!!

What bator do oyu have??

Hi all
I've been away for a while now had my first year at stellenbosch, this group has grown quite a lot in this year the last time I was on BYC was january haha nice to be back on holiday and tending to my chickens.I live in Napier western cape with about 70 chickens free range mixed breeds,I have two blue australorps though but no aussie rooster so I just mix breed.
thumbsup.gif
Hi, good to hear from you! How are my babies doing? Please if you have some time post some pics?!!??
How are you enjoying Stellies?
Hedda

Hi All
been a while since i was on so just wanted to say hi to everyone.
my potch's are getting nice and big and closer to laying , the boys are looking super good with tail plumage and nice strong builds , can't wait for them to start makin babies lol

And I still got another 100 potch's and 50 black australorps coming in this month , obsessed much lol .
well if any one is interested in week old or 2 week olds etc... let me know.

I am so glad I found the South African Tread on BYC.
I am in KZN. I breed Partridge Brahmas and have a few broiler chicks at this stage to keep the broodies happy.
I live in town and have to limit my numbers to keep the neighbours happy

Back
Top Bottom