Chicken Breeding App

Would there be a way for you to update the app and add more breeds once it's done? I think that'd make your life easier, plus then you could update the art and stuff later if you feel like it.

I think a few basic breeds that would be good to have in the beginning of the game are RIR, BR, australorps, black copper marans, and maybe brahmas and speckled Sussex. Cochins (bantam and standard) and Jersey Giants would be cool too. :)
Yes, I will update whenever I get the chance

Oh! By the way, I will be giving away 3 pairs of the games first and only (That I'm currently planning on) made up breed of chicken to the first 5 people (besides myself) to join. The breed is called Summer fun. They will not be available in anyway except for breeding after this, so it will be up to you all to decide how rare or how common this breed becomes! Have a great day and God Bless!

IMG_20180728_10244830082131.jpg
IMG_20180728_1026101021544554.jpg

Oh! By the way, I will be giving away 3 pairs of the games first and only (That I'm currently planning on) made up breed of chicken to the first 5 people (besides myself) to join. The breed is called Summer fun. They will not be available in anyway except for breeding after this, so it will be up to you all to decide how rare or how common this breed becomes! Have a great day and God Bless!
is it going to be released at midnight?If so I'm probably going to stay up to download it.:)

Back
Top Bottom