Chicken Breeding App

And I regret to announce that half of my coding was lost. The file on my computer got deleted, and of course I lost the memory stick trying to help one of my family members pack to move. The game is till in production, I'm just not sure when it will come out now... I will make sure to update you guys! Have a great night and God Bless!

And I regret to announce that half of my coding was lost. The file on my computer got deleted, and of course I lost the memory stick trying to help one of my family members pack to move. The game is till in production, I'm just not sure when it will come out now... I will make sure to update you guys! Have a great night and God Bless!
:barnie - right?
At least everything wasn't lost, though. Thank you for working so hard on this! :)

The only pages I have left are the breeding/sale pages. However, I am a little bit stumped on how to get everyone's chicken(s) to show on these pages, and have the payment go to the right person. Any ideas?

UPDATE: STAT - Stat was one of the things lost in my programming, and when I was re-coding, I decided to make things just a little bit trickier. For instance, instead of having a guarantee increase in stats when two unrelated, same stat chickens are bred together, the resulting stats of the chicks will be randomized. Chicks may end up with better stats than their parents, the same stats as their parents, or maybe even worse stats than their parents. I did this to mimic culling in real life. Don't forget, you can always sell culls as pets to the computer!
CRICKETS - That's right you heard me, crickets are coming to Poultrify! Crickets and Cricket Cages will be for sale in the supplies store. Crickets are S2 each, and Cricket Cages are S300. Each cage can hold an unlimited number of Crickets. Crickets may be fed to your chickens as treats, for an increase in protein. Rumor has it that by feeding your chickens Crickets before breeding, in increases the max amount of chicks that may hatch by two. You may just buy Crickets from the store, but, they must be fed the same day as the purchase, or they will die. A Cricket cage causes any Crickets inside it to become immortal (unless they are fed to a Chicken). Plus, as long as you have at least two Crickets inside the Cage, each real day there will be two more Crickets!

Oh, by the way, trading is done privately, like private messaging. I thought it would be weird to have this whole trade page thing. The player profile has an envelope, that is to send a private message. Next to the envelope is the trade symbol, click that and it will bring up the trade menu. You will select your chicken, then the chicken you want, hit the trade symbol again, and it will send the request to the player. This is an example message, breed,gender and stat will differ. This message will appear in the other person's trade room. "Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wants to trade their Silkie Hen (Stat 25) for your Asil Rooster (Stat 25). Accept Decline". If accepted, you will receive the other players chicken, and they will receive yours. If you decline, this message will be sent to the other player's trade room. "I'm sorry Xxxx did not accept your trade, Maybe try a better offer tomorrow." You may only send one trade offer to the same person once per day, however, you may send unlimited trade offers per day, if made to separate people.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom