Chicken build up thread:

Quote:
Ya, I'm kinda worried about the white one, they were supposed to be sexed, but I feel like its more hit or miss with arucana/amerucana/EE. (and if its a roo I will have to get rid of it)

And ya, they are almost certainly EE. I see conflicting info, some people say they are not arucana unless they are rumpless, others just if they match the color standards.

Whatever, I don't care, all I want are colored eggs.

Plus, I get the feeling I am going to take some perverse pleasure in calling them Amerucana's, and getting breeders all up in arms at my malaprop.

Quote:
gig.gif
I love your attitude already!
lol.png
yuckyuck.gif

All I ever know for certain about my girls is

1.) I love them.
2.) I think they're pretty.
3.) They do a fantastic job of laying yummy eggs for me.
4.) and I want MORE chickies all the time!

In the grander scheme of things, isn't this all that's really important? Who cares what breed they are, or what you call them. So long as you even have birds to call your own, the rest is just details!

Last edited:
Quote:
gig.gif
I love your attitude already!
lol.png
yuckyuck.gif

All I ever know for certain about my girls is

1.) I love them.
2.) I think they're pretty.
3.) They do a fantastic job of laying yummy eggs for me.
4.) and I want MORE chickies all the time!

In the grander scheme of things, isn't this all that's really important? Who cares what breed they are, or what you call them. So long as you even have birds to call your own, the rest is just details!

Here here!

Quote:
Drats RobotChicken! I can't open that. I don't have a program to associate the file with.
sad.png
Have you thought about uploading it to either Photobucket or maybe even YouTube? I know I'd like to see it. One can never get enough of watching chickens...especially when all of my girls are tucked in for the night!
wink.png

Quote:
Drats RobotChicken! I can't open that. I don't have a program to associate the file with.
sad.png
Have you thought about uploading it to either Photobucket or maybe even YouTube? I know I'd like to see it. One can never get enough of watching chickens...especially when all of my girls are tucked in for the night!
wink.png

I would recommend VLC media player for playing audio video files:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Or if you would like to install the codec only it is h264/mp4 video with AAC sound.

Quote:
sad.png
wink.png

Or if you would like to install the codec only it is h264/mp4 video with AAC sound.

*In a real whiney voice* But that means I'd have to download something...*and in an even more whiney voice* And then I'd have to learn how to use it!
lol.png

Quote:

*In a real whiney voice* But that means I'd have to download something...*and in an even more whiney voice* And then I'd have to learn how to use it!
lol.png

Ok fine, just for you, youtube:

Ok fine, just for you, youtube:

I'm not spoiled! I'm not! I'm not! I'M NOT!!!
lol.png

Thanks for sharing this with me RC! One of the sweetest sounds to my ears is that of young chickies! Oh, how I miss those voices! Hurry up Spring! I need babies!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom