Chicken Cam

Just checked out your hencam. I did a screen capture. It is 9:30 pm in Eastern time zone. They all seem to like the 1st nest box nearest the light. All snuggled up together. LOL. I am putting one of these in my coop next year. Its interesting to see what the clucks get up to when they think you aren't watching.

Last edited:
Hey all. We traded in four of our roosters for three hens. We believe we have received an easter egger, black marans, and a black copper/brown red marans. Check them out on the camera. They may be out in the run when you look so check back later if you want.

Please can you post a picture of your camera. I'm going to ordering one and want to see what to order ( is yours indoor or out door ) and I add one to my pen and coop and still work this from my iPad ?

Hey karlamaria,
It is a Foscam. Mine is an indoor model with pan/tilt capabilities. I have had it for a couple months and no problems so far. Their are many varieties just depends how much you want to pay. I can't remember the exact model numer but it was the second "best" one.

Back
Top Bottom