chicken cloaca covered, maggot infested! help!

Please tell me if she has responded to the sugar water.

This is crucially important. Glucose keeps the brain alive and working. If blood sugar is low, it can cause collapse, paralysis and the beginning of organ failure.

If she has had the sugar water and not revived, then she may have a bacterial infection that you need to treat.

Help me so I can help you.

Please tell me if she has responded to the sugar water.

This is crucially important. Glucose keeps the brain alive and working. If blood sugar is low, it can cause collapse, paralysis and the beginning of organ failure.

If she has had the sugar water and not revived, then she may have a bacterial infection that you need to treat.

Help me so I can help you.
i think her age is finally catching up to her. i haven’t tried the sugar water yet but i’m going to do my best to make her comfortable. i should have mentioned before, she hasn’t been acting herself for the past few weeks. her condition has worsened and now she isn’t eating, but she still drinks when i hold the water up to her beak. i gave her another warm bath and sat with her outside, but i think these are our final moments. i really appreciate your help, thank you

Back
Top Bottom