CHICKEN DIAPERS!!

CochinBrahmaLover

Girl, I'm FABulous
8 Years
Dec 29, 2011
Warm.... Under a blanket... In Alaska...
We got our chicken diapers today!!! Its so funny to see them when they first try to walk in them!!! I only got pictures of my roo though

And heres the actually poo catcher lol
lau.gif

I love it, now i can have chickens roam all around the house LOL

LOL nice where do u get them LOL
yuckyuck.gif

but i actually would like to know because my rhode island hens like to come inside but cant come in for long periods of time so id like to do the same

from mypetchicken.com we actually got 2 diapers which is what the roo is wearing and then one chicken panty. I like the panty because i want to leash train my chicken or at least follow it around with a leash to see if i can get them used to it. But they are both really nice. Its funny some act like they are 80 and cant walk or the just refuse to walk, some are good with it some arent
sad.png
, like my rooster is bigger then the one that acts like shes 80 and i can put the same one on my roo and he acts normal while one just sits down and refuses to walk and another one just keeps falling over anytime she goes anywhere yet they can fly just fine.

Oh but the poultry panty (not the one my rooster is wearing) is easier and harder to get on. It has less steps but is kinda harder, while the one my rooster is wearing has more steps but is kinda easy, but the chickens will bend their neck down (you put a scrunchie thing on their neck and put the poo catcher on and these straps that go on the scrunchie, if you get it its simple) so its harder, but if you put it on their back and then put on the (what i call) poo catcher on then put on the straps. Hard to explain but if you had it it makes more sense. I might (thanks to recent fan mail LOL
lau.gif
) do chicken care on youtube

Last edited:
I would like go buy a good diaper for my large (not giant) rooster . I noticed several kinds of diapers online that are available from different websites , has anyone tried different ones and provided reviews? I am looking for something that will be very comfortable for my rooster to wear indoors as well as have a nice performance in catching the poo and not being messy to clean up. I would love to hear someone's experience with them and which type of diaper they prefer .

Back
Top Bottom