Egg Lover
12 Years
May 18, 2007
Portland, IN
I have hatching eggs for sale from Portland, IN

SOLD---10--Ringneck pheasant---1.00 ea

SOLD---18----Bobwhite quail-----.50 ea

SOLD----10 jap quail-----.25 ea

I have a permit # for the above, I will not post it on here, you will get the # with the eggs when they are shipped....

PENDING SELL----12---Turkey--hens are brown and black spanish, tom are bronze and wild--------2.00 ea

ducks,---------
20---Black cayuga, some eggs are black and some are green----2.00 ea
8---black runner, there is a brown hen running with these, so some eggs may be from her-----1.00 ea

chickens---all eggs are 1.00 ea

30-----lt brahma stand
10----lt brahma bantam
20-----black/white lakenvelder
18---- black LaFleche
6---- black white creasted polish bantam
20--- white turken bantam

Marans from Bevs lines

8---- BC-----5.00 ea
SOLD----6---wheaton---- 5.00 ea

SOLD-----18---Golden Solman, dont know there line, clean leg, nice color eggs and birds----------3.00 ea.

SOLD----Geese----3.00 ea-----SOLD

Gray saddleback Pom and african dewlap, all running together, so some will be pure and some will be mixed.

I have paypal, PLEASE NO DEBIT CARD PAYMENT. Paypal info is [email protected]. I ship flat rate, so depending on how many you get will depend on the cost of shipping.

Last edited:
Let me catch up on my emails and get my thinking back. We were involved in a horse/car wreck lastnight and didnt get home til real late. Plus I have to go to town today and go and get feed. I'll get back to you all as soon as I can...........

All the pheasant, quail, geese and some of the turkey eggs are gone. Also the wheaton and golden solman marans are gone too.

Back
Top Bottom