Chicken Farts

Pics
My urge to exercise obviouly, and early morning too!
Even I thougt that crap was dead and buried...nope just needed the right activity.:lau
I'm dyin' laughing. What in the world have I unleashed?

Could you freakin not?! Is an awesome sentence you can tack it on anything it really is a lot of fun.
I use it waaay to much
You end it with a angry armpit fart no matter what you tacked on...the angry pit fart at the end would put that on steroids
You have fun with it! :gig

I'm going to have to try this on my son. I find myself saying things like that to him alot....

"Can your freaking not leave your dishes on the couch as you go THROUGH the kitchen to get to the backyard?"

"Can you freaking not leave your coat/shoes/backpack/self in the middle of the floor EVERY SINGLE DAY?!"

I'm sure I'll get much better responses if I punctuate with angry fart sounds like you did. The kid will be so weirded out he will NEVER do whatever it was again, just so he doesnt have to see mom do that.

My urge to exercise obviouly, and early morning too!
Even I thougt that crap was dead and buried...nope just needed the right activity.:lau

Could you freakin not?! Is an awesome sentence you can tack it on anything it really is a lot of fun.
I use it waaay to much
You end it with a angry armpit fart no matter what you tacked on...the angry pit fart at the end would put that on steroids
You have fun with it! :gig

Exercise?! You mean pit-ercise!

Next time he gets all attitude-y I'm just going to do this and walk away:thumbsup:highfive:

Speaking of exercise, maybe it's not the poot sound, but the arm flapping that gets to them. I'm gonna try flapping both of my arms - with maybe a cluck or two - to see if that gets a reaction.

So I tried this yesterday... Walked in with my hands in my armpits flapping my arms, strutting and moving my neck in and out, bwawking loudly. Sure enough they started to get agitated and complain. I quit because I don't like to see them get upset; after a day of putting up with their antics and chaos, I want them to shut up and go to bed. Chickens just don't like anything that deviates from the routine.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom