Chicken Farts

Pics
They probably had a looong talk after you left.:lau
So I tried this yesterday... Walked in with my hands in my armpits flapping my arms, strutting and moving my neck in and out, bwawking loudly. Sure enough they started to get agitated and complain. I quit because I don't like to see them get upset; after a day of putting up with their antics and chaos, I want them to shut up and go to bed. Chickens just don't like anything that deviates from the routine.

Even better than a chicken fart...a chicken shart.

Attachments

• 51502881_294709314524040_474350129634082816_n.jpg
    51502881_294709314524040_474350129634082816_n.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I've heard some of my girls toot. Took me by surprise. Sometimes when I'm doing the roost head count at night I'll do something different to see if I get a reaction. If I let one rip they start making comments that sound like, "Oh my!", "Did you hear that?", "Well I never!", "Hope it doesn't stink.", etc. Once when it was hot and I had my shirt off, I cupped my hand under my armpit and started cranking my arm to get repeated fart sounds (something I did as a kid). The whole place went absolutely wild; they were all standing up hollering in a clamor with me dancing around and laughing out loud. It was really funny.
Very funny!

Chickens fart? And burp? How have I never heard any of these emissions?! Seriously, with as fast as they gobble down food, treats, or small animals one would think that a dainty burp would follow, but noooo!

We had a beagle that would sleep with her tail over her nose. Poor thing would rip one in her sleep, sending it shooting up her nose, and look around so pitifully. Then go back to sleep in the same position!

Lord, I laughed so hard at this whole thread that my cats came to check on me.
:lau:lau:lau:goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom