Chicken Farts

Omg! Congratulations!
Oh and they KNOW they did it these guys do the "heavens, someone has.a flat tire!" Look too.
We have some hazardous roads for chickens, been that way for a couple generations.:D
I heard my first chicken fart the other day and my whole street knew about it...

Not because I told them, but because they heard my reaction :lau

I found it funny that my chicken turned around and looked as if to say "Ew, what was that?".

I heard my first chicken fart the other day and my whole street knew about it...

Not because I told them, but because they heard my reaction :lau

I found it funny that my chicken turned around and looked as if to say "Ew, what was that?".
Apparently I have very classy ladies who refuse to toot in public.

I even sat around the coop most the morning yesterday while they were laying thinking just maybe, they might let one escape during/before/after laying. No luck:barnie

I've got one hen who has taken to jumping on my leg when I'm sitting outside. Maybe one day she will gift me with the priceless present of a poultry poot.:ya

We need an emoji for this!!:highfive:
:lau:gig:lau:gig

I envision a chicken straining to blow a trumpet, and a dashed line coming from its rear with a musical note at the end. Sort of like this:

music-trumpet-trumpet_playing-musical-note-fart-mgu0039_low.jpg

While looking for the image above I came across this. Has anyone heard of the Fart Piano? What has humanity come to?

I've gotta get one of these so I can play Christmas carols for the family this year! So festive!! :wee

Usually I just cluck-sing the carols, loudly and repeatedly, but a Fart Piano would absolutely dropkick the General Holiday Cheer into the stratosphere!!! Martha Stewart would definitely give two thumbs up. And if Martha approves, it's just GOT to be good for humanity! :yesss:

Back
Top Bottom