Chicken Names share their names here

Well I've named one of my newborn chicks Kippiekip which actually translates to chickychick haha. Stole the name from a man on YouTube who called his chicken like that. I found it so funny and cute I named my little chick Kippiekip. It's fun when I call her for dinner, too!!!
So cute!!
What language is Kippiekip from?
I'm so sorry to hear he's struggling with his legs

Awesome! What made you decide to go with Polynesian goddesses? Have you had Chickens for ling?
Thanks! We just saw Moana & wanted to do something inspired by that. These names & their meanings seemed to fit the girls.
These are our first chicks ever!! :celebrateWe just moved from NYC and finally have a little space to garden & raise chickens. Soooo lucky that all 3 thrived & turned out to be girls. Phew!

Thank you! This is my first flock. I had chickens as a very small child and I have always wanted to have them but have never lived in a place that would allow it. Now I do and I am so happy! I just love spending time with them every day!
Congratulations!!
I've wanted chickens for years too. Had to move to a different state to find the space & time. I love my 3 girls. Can't imagine living without them now.

Thanks! We just saw Moana & wanted to do something inspired by that. These names & their meanings seemed to fit the girls.
These are our first chicks ever!! :celebrateWe just moved from NYC and finally have a little space to garden & raise chickens. Soooo lucky that all 3 thrived & turned out to be girls. Phew!

How exciting! I wish I could have a garden with my Chickens well enough space for the two together.

I've decided just to plant a herb garden in the Chickens run.

Back
Top Bottom