Chicken names?

My BO's are Rambo(named by df), Pumpkin, Ruby, Buttercup, and Goldie. My silkies are Snowball, Snowflake, Rainbow(named by 5yr old dd), and my silkie x is Moeaki(named by df).

My first four guineas were Draco (rip), Mary Jane (rip), Marybeth, and Sunshine. The day after Draco was killed in the road, Marybeth and Sunshine set and then raised 30 + keets! There are 17 left but none have names. The first three chickens are Black Sex linked hens: Coco, Cricket and Penny. The next three BSL hens we named Hershey, Butterfly (rip), and Nicky. Now I have four cockerals named Tony (WCP whos pullet, Lola was taken by a predator), D'Artagnon, Rojo, and Johnny Bravo. I lost Barbie, Woodsey, Elton, and Hetta to predators as well.

mine are,
chicken debbie- comet

black bart- bcm

conrad- lavender orpington

willy- black orpington

elvis- blue orpington

captain jack- white ameraucana

the rooster formally known as prince- black ameraucana

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

lol.png
"Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!!"
lol.png

All my livestock names are taken from Harry Potter. I did name the last four chicks I got, but I don't remember what their names are anymore. I think I am past the point of naming all my hens...
hmm.png

My older hens are all named. I have George (RIR), Poppy (BSL), Hedwig (Delaware), Gabrielle (Delaware).

Last edited:
We've only named one of our 5....My favorite of the 2 roo's....His name is Skillet
gig.gif
Another fun name would be Stewie....I named a turtle that once
lau.gif
I have sick humor, sorry.
smile.png

Elvis, Lady Duck, Nancy and Blue Swede Shoes.

Chalk and her little darker sister, Dust. (And Dust always follows Chalk... oh yeah, I'm lame)

Nigella the big black fat Australorp. Phileas Gilbert the naked neck. Gordon Ramsay the Naked neck rooster (on the farm). Two Fat Ladies, the leghorns. Julia Child, another leghorn. Jacques Pepin is a brown leghorn. Fanny Cradock was my old Isa and now the II is my new Isa. ....I have a theme here.

Natalie is my husband's Easter Egger. Came from a group of three, a redhead and a brunette. She was blonde - so they all had Charlie's Angel's names. Black one was Alex and Brunette was Dylan.

My girls are:

Bridget - Delaware
Millie - Black sex link
Sophie - Black Australorp
Hazel - Speckled Sussex
Josephine - Easter Egger
Daisy - Buff Orpington
Gretchen - Gold Lace Wyandotte
Clara Belle - Welsummer

Back
Top Bottom