Chicken Not Eating

Can you post a video of his actions? The bending down?

As we discussed in one of your other threads, you had mentioned some strange neck movements. I'm not sure if you saw that several days ago, but getting him on some vitamin E, B1 and Selenium is a good idea. I believe I listed some food/veggies that you could use to get those vitamins and minerals. Do you still have that information?

Yes u got that ..
I posted that neck moment thread when he did 1st time from that time now he did often I saved ur reply also I started multivitamin with vita E and try giving him diet ....

I
Can you post a video of his actions? The bending down?

As we discussed in one of your other threads, you had mentioned some strange neck movements. I'm not sure if you saw that several days ago, but getting him on some vitamin E, B1 and Selenium is a good idea. I believe I listed some food/veggies that you could use to get those vitamins and minerals. Do you still have that information?

I'll capture if possible

Some of my friends scared me a lot that he's having Marek's (versicle form) I'm just hopeless

I'm sorry your friends scared you. Marek's is a disease that affects chickens worldwide and is a great concern, but it's not productive to worry about what can happen. So far the comments you have made about his actions - I don't see anything that would indicate symptoms of Visceral form of Marek's. You would see leg, wing paralysis and he would not be happy, active and running around.

While it's possible that he may get sick or show symptoms when he gets older (any chicken can) - there is nothing that you can do to prevent Marek's. Even vaccinated birds can become sick with the virus. The best you can do is give him a good home, love and enjoy him and see that he has fresh food and water.

I'm sorry your friends scared you. Marek's is a disease that affects chickens worldwide and is a great concern, but it's not productive to worry about what can happen. So far the comments you have made about his actions - I don't see anything that would indicate symptoms of Visceral form of Marek's. You would see leg, wing paralysis and he would not be happy, active and running around.

While it's possible that he may get sick or show symptoms when he gets older (any chicken can) - there is nothing that you can do to prevent Marek's. Even vaccinated birds can become sick with the virus. The best you can do is give him a good home, love and enjoy him and see that he has fresh food and water.

Yes you are right the day I have them ..my first concern is Marek's as its "Untreatable" ..and I think that its a big fear of every chicken keeper around the world ..as I'm a new chicken keeper I know I have less knowledge but when I have reply from experienced chicken keepers like you my friend I feel so relaxed now I'm thankful to u and god I'm in BYC :hugs..

Touchwood! From their arrival to now they don't show any symptoms of Marek's just they feathered slow when they are about about 6-8 weeks but after that increasing of protine in diet their feathers comes so fast ..

Now they are like tall tail Roo's who crow jump and run . and both have nice red comb n wattles View attachment 1197409
(This is his yesterday picture)

Clear eyes and nose red comb n wattles
I'll take ur diet chart for my teetee and tootoo and give them vitamins ;)

Last edited:
IMG_20171128_103523.jpg

His yesterday PIC

Back
Top Bottom