Chicken or Duck?

What do you think?

• Duck

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • Chicken

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
And I let mine splash in a few inches in the bathtub. She's almost 3 weeks and I started around 2 weeks. They just don't have oil, so you have to keep the water warm, make sure you take them out when they are tired, and dry them off good.

IMG_20171217_214500682_HDR.jpg

Alright, here's a new photo. Hopefully this one is a bit better of a comparison photo.

Alright, well that's today, so I'll leave it alone. I'm a little worried since it went into lockdown at day 18, when I still thought it was a chicken egg. But it was still alive yesterday, so we'll see.

Will it still need a duck friend even if it lives with my chickens? I'll keep my eye out for another duck if it does need a duck friend; I might check out the feed store. I know they sell ducks in the spring, but I don't know if they will have some already. I already check Craigslist pretty frequently, as I've gotten some really good seramas on there over the past few years. I might find some here, too. I'd like to get another call duck, since they're my favorite, and it's the same breed.

Back
Top Bottom