Chicken Parmigiana (or parmesian) with Photos

That was a great post, very easy to follow, and loved the pictures. Made me hungry. I make mine almost the same way(I use boneless thighs so I don't pound them out) For a little change, you can add a packet of ranch dressing to the bread crumbs and top with colby or chedder cheese and serve with salad and baked potatoe. And if you have enough leftover chicken and garlic bread, you can have chicken parmesian sandwhiches for lunch.

I really reccomend the Simply Organic brand of ranch dressing. It's soo much better than Hidden Valley. I get mine at Kroger.

When I grow up I want to be just like you...
hugs.gif

Wait a minute..... I am grown....dangit
hit.gif

I just wanted to say that you are amazing!!
I am gonna have start reading your post for insperation. I have such a hard time trying to get my 4 kids to do anything. They are not mouthy or disrespectful, just lazy. There dad is a whole nother story. I do not work so everything is laid on me.

Thankyou so much for sharing a little of your life with us.....
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Yummmy! I'll try that out ASAP. Of course I will have to find a great cake to go with it. We don't have a Costco close by. Chicken Parmingiana is one of my faves to order if we ever go out but now I have printed out this so we can make it at home:)

I do alot by myself, too. With a 2 yr old in tow.

Once you make this once or twice you'll wonder why you ever paid the restaurant price for such a nice simple meal.

Miss Prissy, I seriously think that in some of this free time you talk about you should put together a simple cookbook for Nifty to sell. I'm sure I would buy one. With your simple instructions and beautiful pictures, I'm sure you could teach many of us how to cook. So many sites, videos, books, etc., are all about fancy gourmet cooking, something dh & I couldn't care less about. But I'm sure you could teach this old dog how to cook real food. Something I've never quite gotten the hand of......
roll.png

Please???

Most things are far simplier than most chef's want you to know. Just a little how to and you can cook anything at home.

That's exactly what I mean. Put your know how into a cookbook and many of us will know how to, too. I might even begin to cook again if I knew what I cooked was actually worth eating.

Back
Top Bottom