chicken photo contest ends may 31 NZT (NZ is one day ahead of most other country's like america)

pekin queen

Crowing
Jan 29, 2022
the middle of no where
hi and welcome to the chicken photo contest.
pleas read the rules! as you may all ready know this contest ends may the 31st in NZT (New Zealand Time)

rules (pleas read).
. the photo must be one of your own (not from the internet)

. one photo per entry

. max entry's per account/person (yes if you have a alt you can do moor) is 3

. the photo must be a chicken NOT a mammal

tips and tricks.

. a better quality photo will have a hire chance of winning

. to vote react with a: love, laugh, like,

. if you have a picture of a chicken doing something like swinging on a swing people might find it funny and react

DSC_0049.JPG

Thor and Noodles are unlikely friends.
Thor was bullied as a young chick to the point where she would hide in the coop all day. I had to take her in to the house for around 10 weeks. When I first took her in, I was busy moving out my d'uccle chicks. I had a close connection to the only pullet, Noodles, as she reminded me of my late rooster, Kiwi. Thor moved in and they moved out. Then, Noodles' brothers started to crow. I can't keep roos where I live so I rehomed them. Noodles was acting off. She was all by herself and was still small and integrating. All my other chickens were much bigger than her. Noodles got extra love and we became even more close.
Then it came the time to integrate Thor. It was postponed many times due to the weather, but when she was put with the flock for the first time it went more or less well.
Thor and Noodles both didn't have any friends, they started to get closer and be together more. Then they started cuddling on the roost together at night (Thor is very fluffy to cuddle with).
Now they are best friends and do everything together.

View attachment 3101944

Thor and Noodles are unlikely friends.
Thor was bullied as a young chick to the point where she would hide in the coop all day. I had to take her in to the house for around 10 weeks. When I first took her in, I was busy moving out my d'uccle chicks. I had a close connection to the only pullet, Noodles, as she reminded me of my late rooster, Kiwi. Thor moved in and they moved out. Then, Noodles' brothers started to crow. I can't keep roos where I live so I rehomed them. Noodles was acting off. She was all by herself and was still small and integrating. All my other chickens were much bigger than her. Noodles got extra love and we became even more close.
Then it came the time to integrate Thor. It was postponed many times due to the weather, but when she was put with the flock for the first time it went more or less well.
Thor and Noodles both didn't have any friends, they started to get closer and be together more. Then they started cuddling on the roost together at night (Thor is very fluffy to cuddle with).
Now they are best friends and do everything together.
cute!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Back
Top Bottom