Chicken Photos Thread

Pics
One of my Barred Rocks, Petra, is (I think) starting to go through a molt, but she's a little over a week away from turning 1. Seems pretty young for that yet, huh? Anyway, she looks hilarious, poor thing!
tongue.png

-Alex

She looks even worse now! It doesn't help that T.Roo has been a real jerk lately with all the hens, and he's taken to molesting her. But because he's such a respectful roo toward us, his existence here has been preserved. That boy will just have a little time separated from our girls until he's calmed down.
1f413.png
1f600.png
We feel that this is best for now especially since we don't want to get rid of him.

-Alex

Umm... Maybe your SSH thread? Or here? It's cool though! (Spring cannot get here fast enough- and it's not even winter yet. I reallyreallyreally wanna SSH!)

That's true.
smile.png
Spring is full of exciting things for you, then! I REALLY want an Appenzeller Spitzhauben, but who knows how far into the future that will be.

Oh, one more thing, T.Roo is still great with people. Very respectful and non-aggressive. He's the type I can walk up to while he's on the roost and just hug all over without receiving more than a complaint.
big_smile.png

-Alex

Back
Top Bottom