Chicken Photos Thread

Pics
Aww man I was gonna name my chicken Cheese in honor of Milk :)

1f602.png
that's funny milk and cheese

So sad news we lost our little Bressie "Angel" last night. We had noticed she wasn't acting right shortly after we got her and even had her separated for a while but she seemed to be doing better and we put her back with the other chicks last week and this morning we found her passed away. We noticed that she seemed to have bruising on her belly and on one of her wings. Not sure what it was caused from "internal bleeding" maybe but no idea why it happened.
hit.gif
I don't think we will replace her this year but next year we might go ahead and get some more Bresse's.

So sad news we lost our little Bressie "Angel" last night. We had noticed she wasn't acting right shortly after we got her and even had her separated for a while but she seemed to be doing better and we put her back with the other chicks last week and this morning we found her passed away. We noticed that she seemed to have bruising on her belly and on one of her wings. Not sure what it was caused from "internal bleeding" maybe but no idea why it happened.
hit.gif
I don't think we will replace her this year but next year we might go ahead and get some more Bresse's.

I'm so so so sorry
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

So sad news we lost our little Bressie "Angel" last night.  We had noticed she wasn't acting right shortly after we got her and even had her separated for a while but she seemed to be doing better and we put her back with the other chicks last week and this morning we found her passed away.  We noticed that she seemed to have bruising on her belly and on one of her wings.  Not sure what it was caused from "internal bleeding" maybe but no idea why it happened. :hit I don't think we will replace her this year but next year we might go ahead and get some more Bresse's.

I am very sorry you lost a chick.

Back
Top Bottom